New newbie here.

New newbie here.

Post by Dakota on Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:40 pm

I got the invite for here from Net on another forum, so, this is my third fan forum account.
    *The other two are TMNT-related, but, this is my first Pokemon forum account.*

Hi everybody!

Hopefully, everyone had a great Christmas, and everyone will enjoy themselves on into the coming New Year. I kinda suck at making New's Year's resolutions, so none will be made for 2018. Razz

I'll be seeing you guys in the threads.
    Admin

Re: New newbie here.

Post by Inazuma Sun on Sun 31 Dec 2017, 9:26 am

If I had to take a guess I'd say the holidays are the culprit behind a bit of inactivity here right now, so I'm glad to have someone new around. Glad you finally joined! Here is your celebratory Jolteon hug. Electric Hug [Jolteo

Post by Dakota on Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome. (Please don't eletrocute me. tongue)

Ahh.. no worries about the club inactivity. (One of the other forums that I'm with, has some downtime going on, presumably for the holidays.) Besides, I'm killing some time from having New Year's off by being being cozy... and lazy. It's good weather for both of those.

Have an early Happy New Year shout out.
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 01 Jan 2018, 4:42 pm

And have my first post of the new year back!  Hi-5 [Eevee/Pikachu]

And if you know anybody on those other forums that'd be interested in this place, feel free to [politely] spread the word, haha. Referrals & invitations are generally how people find this forum, or most forums in their earlier stages, anyway.

And yeah, I hear you on the weather affecting activity. There was a thin layer of ice dusting over the cars today, and luckily, hardly anybody had to go anywhere!

Post by goodmode on Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:18 pm

oh!! hello and welcome! everyone has been friendly to me here so i wanna extend the same :^) hopefully people will be back around while all the holiday celebrations settle down haha, but until then, welcome!

Post by Dakota on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:29 am

Thanks for the welcome wishes dudes. joker

And Net, I will ask about for ya. Maybe I'll get some interested forum buds in here.
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 6:07 pm

Wonderful! Electric Hug [Jolteo

Whoops, sorry about the electricity. Laugh [Shinx]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jan 2018, 4:35 pm