New newbie here.

Dakota

New newbie here. Empty New newbie here.

Post by Dakota Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:40 pm

I got the invite for here from Net on another forum, so, this is my third fan forum account.
    *The other two are TMNT-related, but, this is my first Pokemon forum account.*

Hi everybody!

Hopefully, everyone had a great Christmas, and everyone will enjoy themselves on into the coming New Year. I kinda suck at making New's Year's resolutions, so none will be made for 2018. Razz

I'll be seeing you guys in the threads.
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

New newbie here. Empty Re: New newbie here.

Post by Inazuma Sun Sun 31 Dec 2017, 9:26 am

If I had to take a guess I'd say the holidays are the culprit behind a bit of inactivity here right now, so I'm glad to have someone new around. Glad you finally joined! Here is your celebratory Jolteon hug. Electric Hug [Jolteo
    Dakota

Post by Dakota Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome. (Please don't eletrocute me. tongue)

Ahh.. no worries about the club inactivity. (One of the other forums that I'm with, has some downtime going on, presumably for the holidays.) Besides, I'm killing some time from having New Year's off by being being cozy... and lazy. It's good weather for both of those.

Have an early Happy New Year shout out.
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Mon 01 Jan 2018, 4:42 pm

And have my first post of the new year back!  Hi-5 [Eevee/Pikachu]

And if you know anybody on those other forums that'd be interested in this place, feel free to [politely] spread the word, haha. Referrals & invitations are generally how people find this forum, or most forums in their earlier stages, anyway.

And yeah, I hear you on the weather affecting activity. There was a thin layer of ice dusting over the cars today, and luckily, hardly anybody had to go anywhere!
    goodmode

Post by goodmode Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:18 pm

oh!! hello and welcome! everyone has been friendly to me here so i wanna extend the same :^) hopefully people will be back around while all the holiday celebrations settle down haha, but until then, welcome!
    Dakota

Post by Dakota Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:29 am

Thanks for the welcome wishes dudes. joker

And Net, I will ask about for ya. Maybe I'll get some interested forum buds in here.
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Mon 08 Jan 2018, 6:07 pm

Wonderful! Electric Hug [Jolteo

Whoops, sorry about the electricity. Laugh [Shinx]

Post by Disgruntled Espurr Fri 02 Feb 2018, 2:58 pm

Hello there! Very Happy

A belated greeting is better than none, right?
    Dakota

Post by Dakota Tue 17 Apr 2018, 2:00 am

Yep - a belated greeting is better than none. So, you're good.

I finally got another laptop to replace the cracked screen that the other laptop had. Sorry for the inactivity. College has be something of a pain in the tush. See: Math sucks for me.

Otherwise, what have I been doing lately? Fanart, homework, and Youtube.

Annnd, I've been playing kitty parent to two orphan kittens since September of last year. My eldest cat still doesn't like the no-so-little-kitties very much.

Maybe I can get around to responding in some more threads in here. Smile
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Tue 17 Apr 2018, 4:12 am

Hey I figure most haven't forgotten but just been busy. I haven't had a lot of time to advertise because I'm working on setting some other forums up too. After I get them all set up I'll do a bunch of advertising and maybe things will pick up a bit, but I won't be upset if it stays slow and relaxed around here.

Glad to hear about the new laptop... and kitties, even if the old one still needs to adjust :3

Post some of that art and what you're watching on Youtube when you can though! Joy [Cyndaquil]
    Dakota

Post by Dakota Sun 28 Jun 2020, 11:17 pm

Hot damn, has it been a long minute.

Stupid me, I actually forgot this forum. A lot has gone on and down as of late. But, I still live - I'm just more active elsewhere.

Hopefully, this place lives too.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:52 pm