MW @ Zetaboards

Admin

MW @ Zetaboards

Post by Inazuma Sun on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 2:49 pm

Yeah, this is supposed to be an archive -- or at least, it is for now, and there's a good chance it will stay that way. But if it manages to kinda catch on [which I doubt since I won't be actively advertising it a lot or anything] I might keep it here?

Anyway I converted my first InvisionFree forum to Zetaboards, finally, and this is the result. I didn't post this for so long because the actual archive is in serious need of reorganising & I haven't had any time at all to do this, and for now it's hidden to all but admins, so there's hardly anything here.

Doesn't mean people couldn't post on it if they wanted to, however. You're free to strike up conversations there for whatever reason. Maybe because the forum's pretty. Because it is.

You can visit my other forums, or check out my IJ where I post creative works.
    Admin

Re: MW @ Zetaboards

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 05 Mar 2018, 6:45 pm

Hilariously I have opted not to keep this as an archive but rather move the archive to a closed-off area and reopen the whole forum

I have bad self-control-- oh wait I wanted to do this for months anyway

Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 6:26 pm

I have been making a lot of updates to this as well as finding more old members [and recruiting new ones]

As well as released a Discord server

So if you want a place with more activity do check it out!!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 May 2018, 3:47 pm