Extra Credits

Admin

Extra Credits

Post by Inazuma Sun on Wed 30 Aug 2017, 10:14 pm

Extra Credits is essential watching if you want to make a video game, but they're still almost essential watching if you like video games in general

Today they talk about Accessibility, & related to that, they have a video on "Simulation Sickness" which I mention because I experience this with first-person games & I'd been accused of lying about it for years [fuck you it's a real thing]

They also cover history in Extra History, they talk about games in education, SO MANY GREAT VIDEOS.

You can visit my other forums, or check out my IJ where I post creative works.

Re: Extra Credits

Post by Ajbcool on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 5:40 pm

Oh yes, definitely another channel I follow, and probably my favorite learning channel that I do follow.
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:39 pm

They launched a new Extra Scifi

And a new regular video

Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Tue 02 Jan 2018, 2:07 pm

LMAO they've uploaded a LOT in the time I haven't been updating threads so I'll just embed my favourite & link to the channel for the rest

Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 7:40 pm

Discuss with any degree of violence you deem necessary

I was already pissed when they raised the price of games to $60 and I'm STILL angry at it honestly, I only buy a game at that full price if I REALLY FUCKING WANT IT, and I refuse to buy many games for more than 50, new or used

So naturally I'm not a fan

But I will say that I can agree that a game can be worth spending money on if it's rewarding. Generally it isn't and this bullshit going on right now is predatory. Big difference, there.

Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 1:01 pm

Okay this time Jim Fucking Sterling Son made a point-by-point video against this, so I'm posting this one too.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 May 2018, 3:45 pm