Markiplier

Admin

Male

Markiplier

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 8:57 am

Seriously I don't need to be the one making all the threads here & I refuse to make one on ProJared ok @Baron Espurr YOU'VE SEEN MORE OF HIM THAN I HAVE

And our OTHER Espurr should have been the one to make the Markiplier thread since I only watch him when it's a game I own/intend on owning [which is almost nothing he plays] so I don't even feel qualified. Like, he's that guy that did Five Nights at Freddy's over & over again, I watched half of Dream Daddy [to avoid too many spoilers], & now I'm watching him for West of Loathing. That's it aside from some quality one-offs.

This is the first video because why would I post a middle update of an LP

So you Markiplier people should be showing me more one-offs unless he's played any other games I'm familiar with but never knew he played.

Re: Markiplier

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:43 pm

It's called "I'm lazy and only want to make threads on whatever I'm super fixated on at the moment." Razz

Watch "A Date With Markiplier" though, it's like a choose your own adventure video series mixed with a dating sim, featuring Markiplier's take on the fan spawned Darkiplier. All the videos involved aren't that long on their own, so it shouldn't take that much time.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 8:37 pm