the piesenpai formerly known as azzman

the piesenpai formerly known as azzman

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 11:20 am

AKA my problematic favorite. He's offensive as fuck. Hey, at least he apologizes for his usage of slurs and then doesn't use them again when he's called out, unlike some people! *coughpewdiepiecough*

But yeah. He mostly plays weeaboo games and shit like that. My favorite series of his is Yandere Roulette, which I'm not gonna embed/link because even though he censors anything too risque, he's still playing an H game (Artifical Academy.) I also recently found out that I was wrong about him not enjoying Yandere Simulator -- he still does, but what he was tired of was holding back his actual opinion on it. So now he's being honest when he plays it!

I. GUESS I should embed a video he's done, so here's him playing Yandere School.

Admin

Male

Re: the piesenpai formerly known as azzman

Post by Inazuma Sun on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that as long as there's censoring we'll be allowed to post it, but if you want me to look into the details I'll ask.

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:26 pm

Oh well, I've already posted the Yandere School vid. Laziness dictates that it's too late for me to change it now.

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 5:04 am

Just wanted to update this thread to say that he's not FORMERLY Azzman anymore -- he uses both channels now. PieSenpai is for uncut livestreams and Azzman is for more "polished" videos of those streams, as well as exclusive videos.

He did a collab of sorts with Razzbowski recently. It rocked.

Admin

Male

Post by Inazuma Sun on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 8:23 am

Omg you can't just SAY that without linking!

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 8:55 pm

Ohoho, you're a fan of the Papa Razz too, eh?

Okay, I'll link. Keep in mind that Razz's involvement in the vid is voicing his hilarious Mr. Turtle character, which is one of the BEST things of his own Yandere Simulator video series (meanwhile, the best thing about Azzman's YanSim vids is his brutal, hilarious honesty. The mix of the two is pretty great.)

Here it is!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Dec 2017, 8:41 am