mastermax888

mastermax888

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 8:09 am

One of my faaaaaavorites. He's a pretty talented French-Canadian youtuber who doesn't get NEARLY as much attention as he deserves. He used to be really big on playing creepypasta games and MLP games, but now he just plays a little bit of everything. If you're going to watch someone play Five Nights at Fuckboy's, his Let's Plays of the games are the BEST. Here's the playlist for FNAFB1 and 2, and here is the playlist for FNAFB3.

Admin

Male

Re: mastermax888

Post by Inazuma Sun on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 12:08 pm

@Disgruntled Espurr wrote:If you're going to watch someone play Five Nights at Fuckboy's, his Let's Plays of the games are the BEST. Here's the playlist for FNAFB1 and 2, and here is the playlist for FNAFB3.
    Actually I haven't seen anyone play this yet & literally know fucking nothing about it except "it's a thing that exists" so yes this is super helpful

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 2:58 pm

Great! I definitely insist that you watch his, then. He makes the experience really entertaining, and he really doesn't miss much. I love Markiplier, but he REEEEEEEALLY missed a lot in his playthroughs and I more watch those to enjoy him getting piss drunk lmfao. MasterMax888 does a more thorough job covering things.

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 5:02 am

So yeah, right now Mastermax888 is trying to save up money to help his mother, who has cancer. I know we're all hurting for money, but I really want to spread the word. Here is the link to the youcaring site.

Edit: Unfortunately, his mother passed away. He's still taking donations for her funeral.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Dec 2017, 8:38 am