dragonball

dragonball

Post by Disgruntled Espurr on Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:56 am

My love for this series has been rekindled, much to the horror/annoyance of many, I'm sure. I personally blame DBZ Abridged.

SO YEAH LET'S TALK DRAGONBALL/Z/SUPER/GT/ABRIDGED. I'd say vidya but this isn't the right section. Does anyone want to make a separate thread for DB vidya? Yeah? No?

Admin

Re: dragonball

Post by Inazuma Sun on Mon 09 Oct 2017, 1:50 pm

I don't see a need to unless lots of people start taking over this thread with vidya talk. If that happens I'll just split them.

You know I have all of those orange brick DBZ boxsets & all of GT on a green brick? I only have the first two seasons of Dragonball though. I haven't had any extra money to finish that off despite those sets being very cheap by now x.x

You can visit my other forums, or check out my IJ where I post creative works.
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun on Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:57 pm

OKAY so I found where to watch the damn Super dub for people that want to find it [like me] legally because their ISP is a shitlord & they'd rather not upset them with illegal downloads

It's on a streaming service called VRV, which seems to have an increasingly tempting amount of material, @Baron Espurr may want to note this because IIRC it's what some other shit he's interested in streams on

Also it's available as an app on PS4

You can visit my other forums, or check out my IJ where I post creative works.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 Aug 2018, 1:56 pm