Show us your pics!!

Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Show us your pics!! Empty Show us your pics!!

Post by Inazuma Sun Sat 22 May 2021, 7:51 pm

I don't know I just wanted an excuse to share some pics that weren't shinies or marks, but everyone else is free to do the same with this thread.

Show us your pics!! GlFc5
    This is my Dragonite I was so desperate to bring over to Gen 8!! His name is Titan. He's special because he's the only Pokémon from my original Fire Red team left. Before Gen 4 came out, I lost my Sapphire version, and I barely played Ruby. And during Gen 4's lifespan, I had a lot of visitors from school at my house for Pokémon battles, trades, and other fun stuff. At some point though, someone I didn't know very well made off with most of my Gen 3 carts, before I was able to Pal Park everything from them up to Gen 4. So all the Pokémon from those games were lost, all I had left was whatever I transferred up. Most of what I got was very random, the Porygon I bought, a Phanpy, a few Smeargles, one of the Snorlaxes... and Titan. The only one that was on the team. Venusaur, Arcanine, Lapras, Jolteon, and Alakazam were the rest. Since I don't have access to my older games' save files at all now, Titan's been unofficially designated as my oldest Pokémon.

Show us your pics!! GlC4K
    And here's Titan with some of his best friends.

The shiny Metagross is my event Metagross from the ORAS launch. I used them on my main team when I played through the game, so even though they've been transferred up, I can still see them whenever my credits roll. I absolutely love that I get to see them grow up from a Beldum all over again. I can't nickname event mons but if I could, I think I'd go for Iridium. It's a dense silvery metal found much more commonly in meteorites than Earth, so it's perfect for a Metagross.

The Giratina is Mr Deathy. This is the Giratina I caught in my first playthrough of Platinum. I remember racing my friends in theatre to get through the game first, I was the first to Giratina & it was in the middle of class. And when I did, I decided to immediately go for raising my Giratina for CONTESTS.

Show us your pics!! GlJpf

All 3 of these guys hung out in my Alpha Sapphire version for a long time. I like to think of them as best friends because I always kept all 3 of them together once I brought Mr Deathy and Titan to AS. So I still keep them together now. They stay in the party together, they stay in the box together.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:31 am