Feenal Fantuhsee Forwahteen

Airyll

Feenal Fantuhsee Forwahteen Empty Feenal Fantuhsee Forwahteen

Post by Airyll Sun 03 Sep 2017, 4:02 am

I'm very active on this game right now, play it regularly with the girlfriend, run a cute little FC and I'm curious as to if anybody else did, wanted to or just outright does play this.

Now relevant in 2k17 because they're finally bringing cross-server friends list to us (how long did that take you, Square, you trash company?) so as long as we're on the same data centre, it won't actually matter for communication and dungeon content now. WOO.
    Baron Espurr

Feenal Fantuhsee Forwahteen Empty Re: Feenal Fantuhsee Forwahteen

Post by Baron Espurr Wed 06 Sep 2017, 9:39 pm

I'm also a big fan of FFXIV! I haven't been playing recently, but I love that game to pieces. I don't think we're on the same data center, though, which is unfortunate, but if anyone else here plays and wants to look me up, I'm Jojolan Rorolan on the Jenova Server
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Wed 06 Sep 2017, 9:53 pm

Even if you don't you guys could always RP
    Airyll

Post by Airyll Wed 13 Sep 2017, 12:04 pm

Baron Espurr wrote:I'm also a big fan of FFXIV! I haven't been playing recently, but I love that game to pieces. I don't think we're on the same data center, though, which is unfortunate, but if anyone else here plays and wants to look me up, I'm Jojolan Rorolan on the Jenova Server

My main is on Adamantoise, so we're not on the same server though we are on the same data centre I believe. Jenova... is on the US data centre, right? I don't recall it being EU but I could be wrong.

The better news about that, too, is cross-server friends list and whispers system is coming soon (hopefully 4.1) and cross-server party already exists for dungeon and trial content, so technically we can totally do shindig shenanigans together. :3c

The true question we all know any FFXIV player to be judged by is, in fact... what's your main class?
    Baron Espurr

Post by Baron Espurr Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:04 pm

Jenova is on the US data server, yeah! For some reason I thought you were on the EU data server. And my main is Monk. I'm prepared to suffer your slings and arrows for that, I'm not ashamed. What about you?
    Airyll

Post by Airyll Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:27 pm

I play on the US data centre since 99.99% of all friends I have are in America. Kekles.

I main DRG, myself, and got my DRK to 70 in SB because I loved the shit out of it after the changes and the updates. Go ahead, call me a floor tank, everybody else does. :'( I have also legitimately fallen off every platform I can fall off of in trials when I first run them, a'la Titan, Bismarck, Leviathan, Sephirot EX and Sophia.

Though... do the last two even count? I feel like it isn't fair to count Sophia in that, at least.
    Baron Espurr

Post by Baron Espurr Thu 14 Sep 2017, 9:45 am

I haven't been able to get as far in the game as I would like, for some reason when I play FFXIV for too long my computer just overheats and hard crashes. Last I left off, I was approaching the end of 2.0, around Revenant's Toll. I've joked in the past that by the time I fight the Griffin, the story will have moved to Garlemald
    Airyll

Post by Airyll Thu 14 Sep 2017, 9:49 am

Still have all of HW content to go through then? To be fair, a lot of that stuff is super enjoyable. A lot of trials get amazing at HW and onwards.

Once they add cross server friends lists, feel free to add my main ( Sabre Qerel ) and when you're on and need content running, you can throw a poke at me. (Might wanna add me on Discord too, to be fair, so you can slap me via there.) In the meantime, I can still do cross server party stuff with you as long as I know you're online and I make it private, so whoo!
    Baron Espurr

Post by Baron Espurr Thu 14 Sep 2017, 10:07 am

Not only do I have all of HW to go through, I also have all of 2.X to go through. I'm looking forward to it, but it's a fair amount on my plate
    Airyll

Post by Airyll Sat 16 Sep 2017, 12:50 pm

I just double checked and, indeed, Jenova and Adamantoise are on the same data centre. So you can hit me up sometime when you have a dungeon to run and we can cross-world party it. As of 4.1 we'll also have the ability to speak in game outside of the cross world party, and add each other to the friends list, so that's an additional bonus.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:41 am