no. Empty no.

Post by Disgruntled Espurr Tue 15 Aug 2017, 5:20 pm

My name is Lexi and this is Jacka--

OKAY FINE. *copypastas/edits my intro from a certain IJ comm*

HI, I'M LEXI. I SHIP JEBRI AND JEBRI OT3S. Not that most of you know wtf I'm going on about there, but still. Stick around long enough and you will. I'm an old fart who lives in Hicksville, USA among the cows. Save me, Jebus! Oh, and you can call me Lex, Xandie or Lexandie if you prefer. Just don't call me Alexi. I draw, write and make plushies. I'm marginally good at all those things, yay! I also watch the animus. ...reading mangos, not so much, but I do on occasion. I also like playing the vidya! I'm super pan/bi as well as poly. I hope that last part doesn't bother people. I know it can be a touchy subject.

Anyway, I'm currently trying to put my life back together after years and years of learning to cope with the issues that come with having several mental illnesses and a neurodevelopmental disorder, none of which I was diagnosed with until I was nearing adulthood. Aww yeah, shit sucks. These days, I just take it with stride. I'm not at the point where I can be a good little pawn member of society, but I'm getting there. Ultimately, I want to be a therapist! Lots of nasty remarks will be thrown my direction, I'm sure, but not only am I used to nasty remarks in general, but I'll be helping people and getting paid for it! That's a win/win for me. I love helping people and you gotta have money, so.

I have five cats. My late mother was feeding this stray and... the stray ended up being preggers. Oops? And then we ended up keeping her and her four babies. Double oops? I'm glad we did, because if we hadn't, we likely would have given away the cat who chose me as his human and became a very precious light of my life. His name is Licker and he's fat, lol. He's also the biggest sweetheart I've ever seen when it comes to cats, so. Hey. We also used to have more cats than that. It was... a madhouse, that's for sure. They were all properly taken care of, though! Probably taken better care of than we took care of ourselves, haha... ha... 8D;;;

My favorite anime titles include Revolutionary Girl Utena, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003, sorry for all those Brotherhood lovers out there who are no doubt disappointed in my taste), Yu-Gi-Oh (DM only), Magic Knight Rayearth, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and some other stuff I doubt anyone cares about. Favorite video games include Tales of Symphonia, select Legend of Zelda titles, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Pokemon (I MEAN OBVIOUSLY, but specifically Johto and Kalos), The World Ends With You and if I want some nostalgia, Kingdom Hearts. I also am addicted to a mobile game called Tales of Link, which often finds itself needing to shut up and take my money. I also have a love/hate relationship with Yandere Simulator. Oh, and I like Five Nights at Freddy's, I guess. I like Five Nights at Fuckboy's more, but the source material is pretty cool. Oh, and I like Steven Universe.

I love to roleplay. I mostly play OCs. That means I'm a blight on fandom, obviously. Moreso because, due to roleplay, I tend to end up shipping those OCs with canon characters. Yeah, burn the witch, I know. I promise I'm really cool about it, though. I try to give my characters, you know, actual personalities and flaws and all that. I TRY TO KEEP THINGS INTERESTING, AIGHT.

Anywho, I know I probably sound like a giant tool with all this, but I really do my best to be a good pal. Soooooo yeah!

Last edited by Disgruntled Espurr on Thu 22 Oct 2020, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

no. Empty Re: no.

Post by Inazuma Sun Tue 15 Aug 2017, 5:52 pm

I love how this intro is all friendly & shit with the username/signature combo you've chosen to go with, here :V

But it's comprehensive and yes I did reread the whole thing again.

Post by Disgruntled Espurr Tue 15 Aug 2017, 7:17 pm

Gotta keep people on their toes!

Also wow I can't believe you read this crap again.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:57 am