Ashens: Praise Tat Jesus

Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Ashens: Praise Tat Jesus Empty Ashens: Praise Tat Jesus

Post by Inazuma Sun Wed 30 Aug 2017, 8:56 pm

Dr Stuart Ashen is a collector of very rare but absolutely worthless collectables. Instead of being like, a psychologist or something, he puts bullshit on his sofa & reviews it. He's also been in a few movies you can watch on Youtube.

Today he spends 26 minutes opening mystery boxes. He has so many fucking videos that you'll be amused for months trying to watch even half of them.

One of the best things he does is eat horrible and/or INSANELY expired food. Then there's this if you want to laugh at Brits speculate who Larry the cable guy is. Oh & he wrote a book about Terrible Old Games You've Probably Never Heard Of. He's done a lot & I'm a big fan.
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Ashens: Praise Tat Jesus Empty Re: Ashens: Praise Tat Jesus

Post by Inazuma Sun Mon 04 Sep 2017, 7:02 pm

ASHENS EATS MORE STUFF YES
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:29 am

I didn't wanna embed every upload for crap snack week to avoid a thread that'll be impossible to load, so instead, here's the links to all five: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Fri 06 Oct 2017, 1:17 pm

Ashens reviewed the SNES mini & I really dont know how to feel about it [mixed]

ALSO on his channel with Barry Lewis, Barshens, they've uploaded Whin to Win. This channel is really fucking funny, do watch some of it, I love going through the entire Bars vs Hens playlist while I'm stoned off my ass and it is some of the best shit I've ever decided to do with herb. They also cover ridiculous articles and "poor man's cosplay" which is exactly as terribly hilarious as it sounds
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:34 pm

HALLOWEEN!

He also reviewed some shitty metalfigs in his newest video & it made me laugh
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Tue 02 Jan 2018, 2:08 pm

CHRISTMAS! [pretend I'm not late] [don't pretend there aren't ashens uploads past this one; there are]
    Inazuma Sun
    Admin

Post by Inazuma Sun Fri 16 Feb 2018, 5:12 pm

So this years Valentines was fucking great

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:33 am